My apologies if this has been covered somewhere else. I've browsed the discussions but didn't find any solution so here I go:
I followed the tutorial; downloaded the SDK, built and installed the generator, built and added the ribbon.dll to my project (I even created a clean project for testing) but no matter what I end up with the following result in the RibbonGenerator.log file
and an error within VS:
2010-12-01 00:52:48 - uicc.exe failed to generate .bml or .rc file!RibbonGenerator.FaildException: uicc.exe failed to generate .bml or .rc file! at RibbonGenerator.Manager.ConvertXmlToDll(String localizedRibbonXmlFilename) at RibbonGenerator.Manager.CreateRibbon(Target
I'm running on Win7 x64 with VS2010. Initially I tried targeting framework 4.0 but I also tried 3.5 and I've tried to compare my project with the sample projects but cannot find where I go wrong.
Thx in advance