[Solved] How to change SplitButton header dinamically?

Jun 24, 2010 at 8:56 PM
Hello, Arik! I have some trouble using SplitButton in my application... The situation is the following. I have a SplitButton that contains a list of types of the libraries (as Buttons). When the library is being loaded, I need this SplitButton to show, what type is this library of. For example, the default value of this SplitButton is "Generic" (the Button inside SplitButton), and if I load a library of type "Music", I need it to "select" the needed Button. I don't know exactly what to do, but I think I need to call UpdateProperty for my SplitButton... And here's a problem: I don't know how to :) Could you help me, please? Thanks.
Coordinator
Jul 26, 2010 at 9:25 PM
You don't need to call UpdateProperty, since this is an internal function that is called for you when you changed the value of properties. You can update the properties of the "default" button to the ones of the "selected" button, so it will appear that the first (=default) button is the selected button. Changing the button properties is done simple by, well, changing the properties. Of course you should save the last selection so you can check what to do in case the "default" button was selected. Good luck, Arik.